The Tibetan Singing Bowls are an ancient technology, about 2500 years old, for stimulating our brainwaves.
Just like the new technologies of Brainwave Entrainment, Binaural Beats & Isochronic Tones,
Tibetan Singing Bowl create a pulsation of sound to entrain our brain.
Tibetan Singing Bowls create a pulsating tone, that feels good and helps you to relax.
The more you listen the deeper you relax, as your brainwaves begin to entrain with the Tibetan Singing Bowl’s tone.
The benefit of this entrainment is that your brain waves can be “toned” so that you can deliberately experience pleasant and/or productive mental/emotional states.
Tibetan Bowl Sound Massage is profoundly relaxing. During the session, 4 pcs. of Tibetan Sound Bowls are placed on the person’s body.
The practitioner then tabs on the bowls following specific rhythm. As the bowls vibrate, they send waves of vibration throughout person’s body harmonizing cells.
Beautiful sound produced by the Tibetan Bowls also have relaxing hypnotic effect on the brain, slowing brain waves and inducing deep meditative state.
7 benefits of Tibetan Bowl Sound Massage:
- Stress Reduction through deep relaxation and endorphin release
- Liberates emotional traumas locked within the subconscious
- Profound effect on acupuncture meridians
- Activates self-healing mechanisms within the body
- Promotes deeper sleep
- Relief from headache, fatigue, insomnia, digestive disorders, joint or muscle aches, menstrual disorders, emotional imbalances
- Aura harmonizing
- Chakra balancing
You can experience amazing Tibetian Singing Bowls at our studio with our professional Sound Healer who was trained in Academy of sound healing in India.